A practitioner's guide to Ofsted inspections
First broadcast Monday, 20 January 2014, 16.00 - 17.00
This webinar focuses on IfL's practitioner’s guide to Ofsted inspections, giving members an overview of the guide and an opportunity to hear from experts on how to manage a stress-free Ofsted inspection.
As well as receiving hints and tips, participants were also able to ask questions of our expert speakers.
This one-hour webinar explores:
the new common inspection framework
- top tips on before, during and after an Ofsted inspection: what to do and what not to do
- how we can learn from the findings for teaching, learning and assessment from inspection in 2012/13
- examples of good practice.
Facilitated by Tony Prideaux, speakers included:
- Toni Fazaeli, chief executive of IfL and co-author of ‘A practitioner’s guide to Ofsted inspections’
- Karen Adriaanse HMI, special adviser (improvement) further education and skills, Ofsted
IfL members can login to access a recording of the webinar.
...More content is available for members
We are currently working on the finishing touches to the new IfL website. While we are doing our best to minimise disruption, there is currently no access member-only content.
Unfortunately, this is unavoidable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Listening to this webinar can also count towards your own CPD for the year.
Non-members: these webinars are only open to IfL members, so why not join today and benefit from the expertise of our speakers?